Your job as an Account Executive at PEAK Resources will be to establish and maintain relationships with enterprise IT organizations with the goal of selling the products and services that PEAK represents to these organizations. You will represent PEAK’s entire portfolio of products and services in an assigned territory. Expectations include:
- Achieving or exceeding annual gross profit goals
- Prospecting to new and existing clients
- Preparing client documentation
- Securing orders
Exceeding customer expectations
- Successful track record of selling complex IT solution to large clients.
- Current knowledge of Cisco, IBM, NetApp, VMware and various security offerings.
- Ability to market professional and managed services, along with product offerings.
- Ability to uncover needs and identify IT solutions to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated territory management skills including prospecting and opportunity development skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills.
Other continuing sales-related education.
Participate in regular forecasting calls to monitor and track progress toward account plans
About Peak Resources
PEAK Resources is an IT Systems Integrator of business solutions that encompass several solution areas inside and outside of the datacenter. Founded in 1991, PEAK Resources’ core competencies include architectural design, consolidation, business resiliency, and cloud solutions. Our selective approach to our technology partnerships allows us to provide consulting-led systems integration focused on delivering successful business outcomes.
PEAK Resources, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. PEAK Resources does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by state or local law.