Your job as an Account Executive at PEAK Resources will be to establish and maintain relationships with enterprise IT organizations with the goal of selling the products and services that PEAK represents to these organizations. You will represent PEAK’s entire portfolio of products and services in an assigned territory.
- Achieving or exceeding annual gross profit goals
- Prospecting to new and existing clients
- Preparing client documentation
- Securing orders
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Successful track record of selling complex IT solution to large clients.
- Current knowledge of Cisco, IBM, NetApp, VMware and various security offerings.
- Ability to market professional and managed services, along with product offerings.
- Ability to uncover needs and identify IT solutions to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated territory management skills including prospecting and opportunity development skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or other related field.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience selling Cisco, IBM, NetApp, VMware or similar
- Information Technology solutions in a manufacturer or value-added reseller (VAR) model.
- Related manufacturer sales certifications.
- Other continuing sales-related education.
- Identify new IT opportunities in new and existing clients.
- Develop and progress a pipeline of opportunities.
- Build and maintain OEM relationships.
- Conduct regular sales calls in new and existing accounts.
- Build broad client relationships ranging from Administrators to Directors and up to C-level executives within accounts.
- Collaborate with the entire PEAK team to coordinate and execute account plans.
Utilize CRM tools to track opportunity progression.
- Participate in regular forecasting calls to monitor and track progress toward account plans
PEAK is an equal opportunity employer