Join our panel of security and data experts in our upcoming Virtual Roundtable: Empowering Security & Trust through Network Visibility
We will discuss the challenges IT and Cybersecurity professionals are facing to proactively protect the network given ever-increasing growth in dataflow, cyberthreats and cyberrisks. You will also hear insights and experiences from our panel of experts on how your organizational policies, procedures and tools can be aligned and optimized to increase security posture, remove complexity and reduce costs.
Our Discussions will include..
- Recommendations to drop safe traffic to eliminate needless scaling
- Control and optimization of your data sources
- Centralization of dataflow from routers, switches and firewalls
- Leveraging metadata attributes for better DNS/DHCP/SMB security insights, TLS certificate status, and more
- SIEM Optimization by identifying and removing irrelevant data
A Core Challenge
Protecting data is a complex, multifaceted responsibility. Capturing data once and sharing only relevant data to the appropriate tools we can reduce complexity and costs while improving security posture. It is critical that organizations continually evaluate their posture and evolve their approach to security. Enhancing network visibility is a key component to this strategy with many downstream benefits.
Empowering Security & Trust through Network Visibility
Wednesday, December 16th, 2020
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Mountain
- Opening Remarks & Panel Introduction
- Insights, Trends and Experiences (Expert Panel) with Audience Questions
- Future Thought
- Closing Remarks
- Paul Watson, CTO, PEAK Resources
- Matt Manes, Director of Security Sales, PEAK Resources
- Gene Ballard, Security Architect, PEAK Resources
- Andy Hutchison, Senior Sales Engineer, Gigamon
This event is over, but….
You can view the slides or, watch the video recording, please fill out the form below!
* required field
A Few Topical Resources
2020 Cyberthreat Defense Report
CyberEdge Group, LLC
Analyzing the Economic Benefits of Gigamon
ESG Economic Validation – March 2019
Cybersecurity: Emerging challenges and solutions for the boards of financial- services companies
McKinsey & Company
“We have significantly enhanced the use of our other platforms (DLP, IPDS/IDS, SIEM, and several others) using Gigamon. Without Gigamon we would not be able to realize the full value of our other network tools.”
-Mark Bayley, Executive, The University of Kansas Health System.”