Learn how network automation with Ansible Automation Platform can orchestrate various devices and tools and integrate them into your more significant automation initiatives.
Network automation enables IT to respond more to business needs, break down organizational silos, and decrease costs. With Ansible Automation Platform, you can connect networking teams into larger automated workflows and improve day-to-day network operations. Automated networks go down less often (validating user inputs, reducing errors, and providing configuration consistency) and recover faster from outages. Continuous compliance and accelerated patching improve security posture and mitigate risk—with a simple-to-use, familiar language.
• Executing Ansible Automation Platform playbooks for Cisco environments
• Using Jinja to template network configurations
• Using Automation Controller to scale automation to the enterprise
• Introduction to Ansible Automation Platform
• How Ansible Automation Platform works for Network Automation
• Understanding Ansible Network Automation Modules and Playbooks
EVENT: 11:00 – 2:00PM MST
OPTIONAL: Join us on-site at the PEAK Resources office or Online!
Light snacks and beverages will be served at the PEAK office.