You are invited to our premiere event of the year — PEAK Ski Day!
PEAK Resources along with our partners Flexential and NetApp are excited to present a day of fun on the slopes of Vail Mountain Resort.
Friday, March 1, 2024
8:00 AM-5:30 PM
Lunch & Happy Hour Meals
Timeline + Relevant Information
- 8:00 AM – Check in meet at the Lion’s Head base area – see image below. There will be lockers nearby to hold valuables.
- 12:00 PM – Gourmet lunch at the EXCLUSIVE Game Creek Club with engaging technology updates by each sponsor.
- 3:30 PM – There will be an after ski happy hour at Vail Chophouse with social activities and entertainment
- The Lionshead Parking Structure is best place to park nearby
- We highly recommend carpooling with your favorite PEAK, Flexential, or NetApp rep to make this easier!
Lift tickets, lunch and Happy Hour will be provided.
PEAK Ski day is where we celebrate our customers, partners and employees, and embrace the beauty that surrounds us each day. As a native Colorado company, we foster the essence of the Colorado lifestyle and mystique and look forward to coming together in one of the most majestic spots in the word, Vail Mountain.
Please join us for an amazing experience where you will soak in the clear mountain air and feel fresh powder beneath your feet. If you enjoy skiing or snowboarding, your lift pass is on us! If you would rather just relax and enjoy nature’s gifts, you are welcome, as well (a snow cat will escort you to our lunch venue).
Gourmet Lunch & Tech Talk!
Lunch will be served at the EXCLUSIVE Game Creek Club on Vail Mountain. Nestled just below Eagle’s Nest and just above the Game Creek chair lift, Game Creek Restaurant is a truly unique location where guests will enjoy a gourmet meal while hearing recent success stories and technology updates from each sponsor.
Participants must register individually and Ski Day spots are non-transferable.
Deadline to Register (Spots are Limited)
Register quickly, as spaces are limited! Registrations will close 12 PM MT February 16th, or when spots fill up.
Given the current FLU climate, PEAK is not providing mass transportation as we have done in years past. Participants will be required to secure their own transportation.