PEAK Lifecycle Managed Services (PLMS)
In addition to our standard service offerings at PEAK, we’re excited to announce our new cutting-edge offering — PEAK Lifecycle Managed Services. PLMS is a comprehensive set of services specifically designed to optimize and streamline every aspect of your IT infrastructure journey.
A NEW SERVICE DESIGNED TO OPTIMIZE YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE JOURNEY
From the initial deployment and migration stages to ongoing maintenance and enhancement, PLMS provides a foundation for seamless and efficient IT operations. With flexible tiers (outlined below) and customizable phases, our services ensure that you can tailor your investment to meet your specific project-based or long-term managed service requirements, maximizing your returns at every step.
Starting with offerings focused on the NetApp portfolio, our array of Professional Services will soon encompass an entire spectrum of solutions. PLMS commences with the meticulous execution of project-based Deployment & Migrations and extend to a carefully structured set of on-going Lifecycle Managed Services.
These services span a wide range, from standard software upgrades to critical remediation and optimization tasks, providing you with a comprehensive support system that constantly prioritizes the success of your IT goals.
The Three Tiers of PLMS
Download our PLMS brochure specifically-designed for NetApp products.
We Pride Ourselves on Exceptional Service
At PEAK Resources, we pride ourselves on a team of dedicated architects, engineers, and project managers who bring their exceptional credentials and expertise to the table. With an unwavering commitment to tailoring solutions that perfectly align with your unique business requirements, our team works tirelessly to ensure that your IT infrastructure remains robust and effective, no matter the scale, complexity, or location of your operations.
All our services are delivered by our in-house experts and are overseen by our Project Management Office (PMO), operating under the governance of a Master Services Contract. This framework allows for specific scopes of work that effectively define expectations and success criteria, providing you with the assurance of unparalleled service quality and results-driven performance.
Other Professional Services, Managed Services, Integration & Logistics
TEAM OF ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS AND PROJECT MANAGERS
Our people are highly credentialed, skilled, and committed to aligning, designing and implementing the right solutions unique to your business requirements.
PRE-SALES / PRE-DELIVERY
• Solution and Product positioning / Architectural Design / Sizing
• Proof-Of-Concept (POC) Support Services
• Solutions Assurance Review / Environmental and Site Readiness
• Compute / Converged / Hyperconverged • Enterprise / Midrange Storage • IBM Power – HA & LPAR • Enterprise Networking / LAN / WAN / SDWAN • Backup / Recovery / Ransomware • Server / Storage Consolidation • Security & Compliance • Data Migrations
CUSTOM ASSESSMENT SERVICES
• Server and Storage Assessments / Capacity / Performance Reviews
• Virtualization Health Check Services
• Remediation Services
DATA CENTER RELOCATION SERVICES
• Data Center Relocation Services
• CoLo site readiness
• Custom Shipping Containers allowing for full-rack shipments
STAGING, LOGISTICS & WAREHOUSING
• Staging & Integration Services
• Logistics Services
• Warehouse Services including
• Free Product Storage: Any products purchased from PEAK qualifies your company for the PEAK Free Storage Plan.