INDUSTRY: STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENT
A Better Disaster Recovery (DR) Solution: Simple to Implement & Manage, Immutable and Affordable
A Colorado State Agency was interested in improving their data security posture through a more robust and comprehensive disaster recovery solution. With growing media attention on Ransomware and other attacks, this State Agency wanted to ensure they were protecting constituent and agency data. However, like many State and Local Government organizations, resources (people and budget) were limited, and further reductions were anticipated in the next 12 months.
KEY DRIVERS / REQUIREMENTS
- Disaster Recovery for Production Data & Applications
- Protection Against Ransomware Attacks
- Simplified and Automated Ongoing Management & Maintenance
- Ease of Implementation with Limited Resources
- Reduce Overall Costs of DR Infrastructure and Staffing
- Holistic Integration Existing NetApp Investment
- Drive to Agency’s Cloud Adoption Mandate
- Integrated Replication and Native Storage
- Immutable Protection
- Implement a Zero Trust Architecture / MFA Aware / TOTP
- Continuous Data Synchronization
- Seamless Failover / Failback
- Rapid Recovery from Attack
- Ability to Test Full DR Scenario
- Support and Enable Complex Compliance Requirements
PEAK delivered a comprehensive cloud-centric disaster recovery strategy, architecture and integrated solution-set leveraging Rubrik CDM and NetApp CVO. This immutable, cloud approach delivered powerful ransomware and overall data/application protection while reducing complexity. The Client was able to reduce workloads on two key systems engineers while reducing the financial impact of the DR infrastructure by 20%!
KEY SOLUTION TECHNOLOGIES
Rubrik CDM (Cloud Data Management)
NetApp CVO (Cloud Volumes OnTap)
About PEAK Resources
PEAK Resources is an innovative technology and systems integrator focused on the next generation of Data Center designs. We are experienced technologists who help clients align business drivers and requirements to the right solutions and services.
We have deep knowledge of the contemporary data center landscape including traditional (on-prem), cloud, hybrid, converged, and hyperconverged architectures. We combine this with a diverse set of core offerings that include architecture, integration, implementation, management, and just-in-time logistics.
Established in 1991, PEAK is proud to be the most awarded technology solutions provider in the Rocky Mountain Region.